Get the groundwork you need to produce smarter content that drives more traffic and generates more leads.
Let’s examine your existing website content to find out how:
- Well and how clear your content reads
- It guides your prospective customers through their decision making
- It drives action
Your strategic SEO content audit will measure your site guided by web industry best practices. It will include:
- 35-point usability checklist
- A per page analysis guided by The 5 C’s Content Guide™ for Web Pages That Work.
My objective is to audit your site to see whether your page content is:
First off, does your page content speak to visitors 1-on-1 with solution-oriented messages?
Next, does your page content use the most relevant SEO keywords and marketing copy to differentiate you from your competition?
Then, is your page content scannable and formatted in a user-friendly structure?
Beyond that, does your page content guide visitors with offers and links that generate a strong call to action?
And finally, are all your web pages connected with a constant brand voice and SEO approach?
Your content audit report
You’ll receive a detailed report that identifies your website’s strengths and opportunities. It will include:
- Screenshots to show you clearly what’s working on your web pages and what can be improved
- Your search engine rankings and a comparison against your competitors
- A customised content strategy to boost SEO traffic and site conversions.
Finally, I’ll review the report with you and help you to put a content plan into place that will make each page stand up on its own and work for you.
*Site Audit Checklist developed by ContentClear.com
Still have questions? Read my resources
- Diagnose & repair poor performing websites with a content audit
- Spring clean your website copy with these 9 quick & easy tips
- 5 reasons why a mid-year website content audit benefits your business
- Why smart business owners regularly audit their website content
I asked Claire at The Content Boutique to provide a content audit of my new website because my business wasn’t appearing in searches. Her approach was brisk and positive, starting with a phone call followed by the content audit itself, and a final phone call to tie up loose ends. I found the page-by-page suggestions very clear and I liked the way I was able to rewrite for myself following her guidelines. I now get much better search results!Kate Minogue, Poise and Posture