Get the groundwork you need to produce smarter content that drives more traffic and generates more leads.
Let’s examine your existing website content to find out:
- How well and how clear your content reads.
- How it guides your prospective customers through the buy cycle.
- How it drives action.
Your strategic SEO content audit will measure your site guided by web industry best practices. It will include:
- 35-point usability checklist.
- A per page analysis guided by The 5 C’s Content Guide™ for Web Pages That Work.
My objective is to audit your site to see whether your page content is:
Does your page content speak to visitors 1-on-1 with solution-oriented messages?
Does your page content use the most relevant SEO keywords and marketing copy to differentiate you from your competition?
Is your page content scannable and formatted in a user-friendly structure?
Does your page content guide visitors with offers and links that generate a strong call to action?
Are all your web pages connected with a constant brand voice and SEO approach?
Your content audit report
You’ll receive a detailed report that identifies your website’s strengths and opportunities. It will include:
- Screenshots to show you clearly what’s working on your web pages and what can be improved
- Your search engine rankings and a comparison against your competitors
- A customised content strategy to boost SEO traffic and site conversions.
Finally, I’ll review the report with you and help you to put a content plan into place that will make each page stand up on its own and work for you.
*Site Audit Checklist developed by ContentClear.com