Combine keyphrase research and SEO copywriting to improve search engine rankings and engage readers
Get return on investment from your website with SEO copywriting that combines classical marketing with new school techniques to:
- Improve your website’s position within a search engine’s natural (unpaid) search results.
- Guide your target market through its decision-making process by answering its questions and providing a clear path through your website.
- Generate sales leads.
People use search engines to solve problems. Make the most out of SEO copywriting services that follow The 5 C’s Content Guide™ for Web Pages That Work.
Appeal to your buyer’s purchase motives and therefore answer their most important question: ‘What’s in it for me?’
Your target market will do its homework before making a purchase decision. Therefore let’s:
- Use key phrase research to find out what terms your visitors are searching for.
- Build a customised strategy using specific keywords to:
- Drive traffic to your website.
- Provide answers to your target market’s questions, wherever they are in the buy cycle.
Let’s make it easy for your visitors to understand:
- Who you are.
- How you can help them.
Of course, your web pages must guide your target market with logical and strong calls to action.
And finally, let’s make sure your pages are connected logically so that your visitors are completely comfortable with navigating their way through your website.
That's not all...
Know that SEO Copywriting services are suitable for:
- Blog posts.
- Press releases.
In addition, key-phrase editing services are available and useful for revitalising existing copy.
Claire Hawes from The Content Boutique recently did a wonderful job at rewriting my homepage for me. It now allows the user to access all areas of my site straight away and find the information they need. It is also more interesting and gives a good first impression when using the site which is so important. Claire also worked quickly and efficiently and within the stated time frame and I would recommend her as a copywriter.Lucinda Hope, Director Simply Swim Sussex Ltd.